For 2 people:
- 250 gr (wholemeal) spaghetti
- 300 gr Heinz Traditional pasta sauce
- 100 ml pasta cooking water
- 300 g roasted peppers (from a jar), coarsely chopped
- 400 g chicken sausages
- chicken seasoning
- 250 g chestnut mushrooms, quartered or sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp spaghetti spice mix
- grated cheese
- freshly chopped parsley
Cook the pasta according to instructions.
Squeeze the sausage meat out of the casing to make small balls. Season them with some chicken seasoning.
Heat some olive oil on a medium-high heat and fry the “quick” balls until brown all over.
Remove them from the pan and set aside.
Bake the mushrooms in the same pan, together with the shallot and garlic. Remove these from the pan and set aside.
Now put the peppers in the same pan, stew them for a while, add the pasta sauce and spaghetti herbs, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
Take 100 ml of the pasta cooking water and add to the sauce. Meanwhile, drain the spaghetti.
Mix the sauce and then add the mushrooms and chicken balls. Stir well, add the spaghetti and mix well.
Serve and garnish with grated cheese and fresh parsley.