Ingredients for 4 people:
- 300 gr macaroni, whole or not
- 400 gr mixed minced meat
- 500 gr broccoli florets
- 400 gr pumpkin puree
- 1 dl soy cream
- 1 dl milk
- 60 gr grated parmesan
- 80 gr Philadelphia cream cheese look & fine herbs
- 40 gr Philadelphia natural
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs (parsley, chives, shallot, garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp Cheese dip from Oil&Vinegar (optional!)
- Pepper and salt
- 1 tbsp oxo
- 1 tbsp minced herbs
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 chopped shallot and 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Ground cheese gratin
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Mix the pumpkin puree with the 2 types of Philadelphia, cream, milk, parmesan, mixed spice mix, cheese dip and salt & pepper.
Cook the macaroni as directed on the package.
Fry the minced meat in olive oil and season with pepper, salt, minced meat and cumin powder.
Add the shallot and garlic, also the broccoli florets. Mix in the oxo.
Reduce the heat and let it simmer under a lid for 10 minutes.
Now assemble the dish:
Mix the minced meat/broccoli mixture with the macaroni and mix in half of the pumpkin sauce. (if the sauce is still too dry, you can always add some extra cream or milk)
Place in a large baking dish and spread the rest of the sauce on top. Finish with the grated gratin cheese.
Place in a convection oven for 20 to 25 minutes.