- 300 gr penne rigate
- 500 gr minced chicken
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 small zucchini in cubes
- 1 broccoli, in small florets
- 1 leek, in coarse rings
- 5 dl chicken stock
- 50 gr philadelphia look and fine herbs
- 30 gr philadelphia nature
- 1 tbsp chicken seasoning
- 1 tbsp Oil and vinegar Mélange de France
- 1 tbsp oil and vinegar tzatziki herbs
- 1 small chili pepper, finely chopped
- handful of freshly chopped parsley
Cook the penne according to the package.
Fry the chicken mince in olive oil over a medium to high heat, add the shallot and the garlic
Chili pepper and season with 1/2 tbsp chicken seasoning.
Lower the heat and add the vegetables, fry for a few minutes.
Add the stock and philadelphias. Mix well.
Season with the rest of the herbs to taste, except parsley.
Let it simmer on a moderate heat for 5 minutes.
Add the pens .
If necessary, tie with Sausbinder.
Serve with grated cheese and parsley.