For 2 people :
- 300 gr iberico pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper, 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 200 g tagliatelle
- 200 gr fine princess beans, in pieces of +/- 2 cm
- +/_ 200 g wild mushrooms, cleaned and cut into strips
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 3 dl lacroix veal stock
- 2 dl full cream
- 1 large tbsp philadelphia garlic and fine herbs
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Optional: a few leaves of fresh sage, finely chopped
Season the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper, add the sprig of rosemary.
Bring water to a boil and add the beans, 5 minutes later add the pasta and cook according to the directions on the pasta package.
Meanwhile, fry the pork tenderloin in some oil and butter over medium-high heat, add the sprig of rosemary. After crusting, lower the heat to a low to medium heat, put a lid on the pan and cook the pork tenderloin for 5 to 10 minutes. (Core temperature 60 degrees for a pink result)
Remove the meat from the pan and let rest under aluminum foil. Discard the sprig of rosemary.
In the same pan, fry the mushrooms over a high heat, add the shallot and garlic. For a few minutes, deglaze the pan with the veal stock.
Let it reduce by half over a high heat.
Add the cream and let it reduce until the sauce has the desired thickness. Stir the philadelphia and add. Add the sage if desired. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Add the sauce to the pasta and beans and stir.
Cut the meat and add the gravy to the pasta as well.
Serve the pasta with the pieces of meat and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.