For 1 bread of about 700 gr
- 170 ml of water (room temperature)
- 100 gr condensed milk
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 7 g salt
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp strong instant coffee
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 80 gr coconut grater
- 25 gr butter (room temperature)
- 500 gr light brown wheat
- 50 gr raw cacao nibs or baking-proof chocolate
- 30 gr coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- 6 g dry yeast
Place all ingredients in the bowl of the food processor and knead to a nice dough.
Let rise covered for an hour in a warm place.
Knead again and form the dough.
Place in a greased baking tin, let rise for another 45 minutes in a warm place.
Then bake the bread at 210°C for 35 to 40 minutes.