- 2 chicken breast fillet
- Van Beekum Jura Marinade
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 large winter carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 medium parsnip root, peeled and diced
- 1/4 of a small celeriac, peeled and diced
- 3 small beetroots, peeled and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, skinned
- 1 large red onion, skinned and chopped
- 1 handful of cashew nuts (natural and unsalted)
- 100 gr cherry tomatoes
- Pepper and salt
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp honey, liquid
- Olive oil
For the sauce:
- 1 tbsp olive oil with lemon
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- 80 ml jar of Greek yogurt
- 3 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp oil&vinegar hummus dip herbs
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, fanned air.
Make sure the vegetables are all about the same size.
Take a large baking dish, place the chicken breasts in it and generously pour the Jura Marinade on it. Massage well into the meat. (You can do this an hour in advance).
Divide the vegetables over the dish, along with the rosemary sprig. Season with salt and pepper and generously divide some olive oil over the vegetables. Toss them together with your hands so that each cube has been coated with oil.
Place the nuts in a bowl with a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of honey.
Mix well, let stand.
Put the bowl of vegetables with the chicken in the oven for 40 minutes
After 10 minutes add the nuts, mix well.
Return to the oven.
Stir the vegetables well every 10 minutes so that everything is cooked evenly.
Meanwhile, make your sauce by simply mixing everything together.
Add the cherry tomatoes to the baking dish during the last 5 minutes.
Serve immediately with the yogurt sauce .